Tuesday 5 May 2009

40,320 minutes.

...or 672 hours, or 28 days, or 4 weeks, whichever way you want to look at it!

Either way that's how long I've got to go until I go whizzing over the world's second largest ocean for 9 hours in a pressurized metal tube to a country whose name oddly means 'Big Village'.

Seeing as I'm there for an epic 34 days, and probably won't be able to repeat the adventure any time soon, I needed something besides my own forgetful self to remember what I did. Diaries? Too dry. Video logs? I look like a dick on camera. Pictures? They don't talk! Diary on the web which I can write through my iPhone AND show pictures on? Good times.

And so it is that I'll be writing about what I get up to, my thoughts, feelings, happenings and plain ol' random shit that happens before and during the month I'm in the land of bagged milk for (and yes, I will be buying some.)

Tataaa.

2 comments:

  1. WTF, why in bags? is there some special reason?
    Also good luck on the big trip!
    -Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good times."

    I keep reading this in a Bristol accent.

    ReplyDelete